Monday, May 26, 2008

Snapshots of our Lives...

This week, to make up for some of the previous lack of photos, I'm just posting some random shots from the past few weeks, so feast your eyes on the following...




Juliana shows off some of her favorite fruit,

known in Khmer as "sau-mau" (both words rhyme with cow)





From a recent "photo shoot" - but I couldn't get them to both smile at the same time!








From our first trip to Swenson's, a western-style ice cream parlor, which has delicious treats that remind us of home!
I was hoping to post some more, but I'm running out of my alloted time at the internet shop that we patronize for posting to our blog - Ryan's at home on Daddy-duty, and I need to relieve him soon!
- Bethany

1 comment:

Randy and Melanie Umble said...

That fruit that Julianna is holding looks like a fruit we get here in Ecuador. I don't know what the real name is, but we call them "hairy eyeballs". The look a bit like an eyeball when you cut it in half. I wonder if it is the same thing...